- The Women’s Business Network’s Mentorship Program is a space for WBN members to foster connection, gain insights and build community.
WHAT WE DO
- The Women’s Business Network’s Mentorship Program is a space for WBN members to foster connections, gain insights, and build community. The program brings together emerging entrepreneurs and professionals across sectors who are looking to grow through self-development with established entrepreneurs and senior leaders.
- Cohorts take place twice a year. Virtual events will generally take place over the lunch hour and we may look to possibly have some in-person events as well.
- In addition to the time spent in pairs, there will be a variety of interactive sessions with other participants including themed monthly discussions, workshops, and peer conversations. We will be covering topics such as:
- Career and business strategy
- Leadership/team work
- Work/life balance – challenges and tips
- Communications and sales
- Expanding your network, online presence
- Other topics TBD based on mentorship application
What are we looking for?
Mentees: We are seeking enthusiastic entrepreneurs and professionals who are still developing their businesses/careers and are eager to learn from the guidance of a mentor and group discussions.
Mentors: We are looking for seasoned entrepreneurs and professionals who can bring value to members seeking guidance in their personal and professional lives. Mentors will equally benefit from the program through refreshers, exposure to fresh perspectives, and the chance to network with others across the WBN.
How to apply
Are you interested in joining this incredible group of women in their ongoing learning as they evolve their personal and professional toolkits? Simply complete the online application form where you will be asked about your background, interests, and goal.