- To increase the profile of the Annual Charity Golf Tournament to be recognized as one of Ottawa’s premiere networking golf tournaments.
- With the support of sponsors and attendees, to raise funds for the Ottawa Hospital Foundation’s “Healthy Women, Healthy Community” initiative, which is committed to women’s health in our region.
Linda P. Cousineau
CEO & President
Life Cycle Specialist
Advertising Executive/Referral Agent
Community Relations Manager/ B.S.W.
Radiant Horizon Wellness
Regional Director, Eastern Ontario & Gatineau
Jennifer Van Noort
Vice President, Philanthropy
Customer Service Representative
What We Do:
- Deliver an exciting and fun day of golfing! Just what you need in summer.
- Create one of a kind networking opportunities. You can golf, have fun and enjoy a glass of chilled wine on a hot day while promoting your business!
- Actively seek sustainable sponsorship to raise funds for “Healthy Women, Healthy Community” initiative.
- Develop more forms of visibility for sponsors to build strong partnerships that last.
- Secure swag bags, prizes, and auction items to ensure that no one leaves empty handed!
Golf Committee Meetings:
Date: 3rd THURSDAY of every month
Duration: 4:00-5:30 PM
Location: Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network, 880 Lady Ellen Place, Suite 200, Ottawa, ON K1Z 5L9 / call in opportunity available
Cell: 613.265.2652 – Christina
Requirements to Join:
A great attitude and you must be looking to have fun! We have several roles available on our committee
- Communications coordinator
- Registration coordinator
- Volunteer coordinator
- Logistics / Tournament Ops coordinator
- Sponsorship coordinator
- Silent auction / raffle coordinator
- Animated holes coordinator
- Swag bag coordinator
- Shepherd’s FUNraiser coordinator
- Administration and Finance