The Membership Committee is the point of contact for inquiries by our current members and prospective members. It is also our responsibility to nurture, grow and work with members to grow the WBN membership and make sure members are getting the most out of their memberships.
Ambassador Team Lead:
Advertising Executive/Referral Agent
What We Do:
- We are the WBN Welcoming Committee
- We help new members navigate through membership benefits and support them with any questions or concerns they may have
- We follow-up with all potential members, answering any questions they may have
- Work to grow our membership numbers as well as find new ways to add benefits to our current membership
- Assist in finding the “Strut Your Stuff” speakers for the monthly breakfasts
- Ambassadors are part of the Membership Committee
- Ambassadors ensure our new members receive a welcomed and personalized introduction into the WBN when present for the first time at our events.
- Come on out! We’re a friendly bunch who like to have fun as we get organized and plan how to improve, grow and better the WBN membership for everyone!
When We Meet:
- We meet the second Wednesday of the month from 1 to 2 pm
- Location: Collab Space, 70 Bongard Ave, Ottawa
- We would love to have you join us!
Please contact Tracy Noble (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and be sure to continue checking out our website for upcoming events.