The Membership Committee Members are natural ambassadors of the WBN, encouraging prospective members, welcoming new members, and inspiring current members. We are passionate about building the WBN community and guiding our members to become active leaders who support, promote, empower and recognize each other’s accomplishments. Consider the Membership Committee the point of contact for all members to maximize their time with the WBN and all membership benefits.
Good Health is Good Looking – Melaleuca Inc
Committee Members & Ambassadors:
Owner & Graphic Designer, Lola Designs
What We Do – Team and Role Descriptions
Our committee has 3 primary teams, each with key responsibilities and roles. When joining our committee, members receive step-by-step guidelines and support, allowing them to fulfill the responsibilities in an efficient and productive manner.
Including our monthly committee meeting, most of the roles below require approx. 3-5 hours/month.
- Stay-In-Touch Program: this team leads a reach out/follow-up initiative, engaging with members at specific milestones and various points throughout their membership journey.
- Getting Social Program: team members rotate hosting this popular event. This is a unique opportunity to learn more about the WBN yourself as you teach, connect with and can directly influence other members’ experience within the network.
Ambassador Program: Ambassadors are part of the Membership Committee, known as the WBN Welcoming Committee
- If someone is unsure about a volunteer commitment and joining any committee, the Ambassador Program is our long-time suggestion to “dip your toe” in as a volunteer!
- Being an Ambassador requires no further time commitment beyond the events you would already be choosing to attend yourself. It is a great way to meet people, get to know the WBN and get a better feel for being a volunteer.
How To Get Involved:
For more info, to ask any questions and discuss your interest about the various roles, please contact the Membership Chair. We also always encourage all those interested to attend a committee meeting and get a sense of our work for yourself.
When We Meet:
We’re an engaged and motivated bunch, collaborating to improve and better the WBN membership for everyone. We would love to have you join us!
- Our monthly committee meeting takes place the third TUESDAY of the month, from 7:00 to 8:00 PM
- Location: Zoom