Become a Member
Join Our Network
The WBN serves as a vehicle for Ottawa’s successful, dynamic and diverse women’s business community to come together and collaborate while building professional and personal skills, inspiring others and giving back to community! The business networking opportunities alone are worth the investment. Join a community of businesswomen committed to helping each other succeed! We use the power of community and networking to help you grow in your career.
For more information reach out to email@example.com
- Networking opportunities with a diverse group of over 150 successful leaders, professionals and entrepreneurs
- Exclusive member pricing for all WBN official events and partnered events
- Access to invites and discounts to exclusive events
- Complimentary networking events geared towards personal, professional and business development
- Access to the WBN member-only Facebook and LinkedIn groups
- Mentorship, learning and development opportunities
- Increased exposure for members and their businesses or companies in our online Membership Directory, new member announcements, and by submitting a member event
- Priority sponsorship opportunities to build your professional profile within the WBN and beyond
- Celebrate members’ achievements and expertise at the Businesswoman of the Year Awards Gala
- Member recognition to those who inspire us and for leaders in our network
- Opportunities to feature your business or company in Member Spotlights
- Investment in tomorrow’s business leaders through WBN’s Scholarship Fund
Almost two years ago I decided to accept an offer for a position in a new industry. My role was to form partnerships and strong business relationships that would result in a stream of referrals coming my company’s way. As I had no connections within this industry I went to Google and researched networking groups in Ottawa. WBN was the group that really stood out to me and fortunately enough there was a Mix & Mingle Breakfast the next day. I signed up as a new member and have never looked back.
My experience with the WBN has been perfectly amazing! At my very first meeting, I met a powerhouse of women. Over my past time with WBN it has been an amazing experience for me. The caliber of women who are part of this association is bar none! I have gained such an amazing network over a very short period of time, I feel so fortunate and look forward to many more years being part of the WBN.
The WBN leadership and members are just so encouraging and positive. During the shutdown, I had a really rough time at first, and I seriously considered just closing up the shop for good. But the WBN was a huge catalyst in me pushing through. With their help, knowing I had their support, I held on and now I know we’re going to make it.
Jen Wright, Owner of Whole Therapy
I remember the first time I attended a WBN Gala to support a client who was nominated. I was so inspired listening to all the stories that night from women who had started their own business, helped their community and were creating memories with their families. I realized I could do more – get more involved, say yes to opportunities and take chances in my career without knowing the outcome. I am so grateful to be a part of this organization of strong, ambitious women, who are not only successful entrepreneurs, but also integral members of our network who prove our potential is limitless.
Rosa Juliano, Tax Partner, Baker Lilly Ottawa LLP and WBN Past President
Apply for Membership
For annual memberships, we require 30 days to defer, suspend or cancel.
For monthly memberships, we require 60 days notice for cancellation.
Select your member level to join