About the Program
The Women’s Business Network is the National Capital Region’s largest community of women at work. We are a strong network of ambitious and supportive women who know there is strength in numbers. The Member Referral Program is to help grow the Women’s Business Network of the National Capital Region and provide rewards and recognition opportunities to members who forward prospects that result in membership. A growing membership strengthens the Women’s Business Network, enhances services for our members, and provides more business connections. Take part in strengthening the association, broadening its reach and increasing its core strength by expanding its membership. When you refer a friend or colleague to join the Women’s Business Network, you’ll earn a $25 credit on your WBN account that can be used to attend future paid events or towards your membership.
How it works
Identify and contact an individual or business that would benefit from a Women’s Business Network of the National Capital Region Membership.
When the new member is registering, they are asked: “How did you hear about the WBN?” They enter the referrer’s name in this space.
When the new member signs up YOU will receive $25 towards future events or membership renewal credits.
Terms & Conditions
- There is no limit to the number of referrals
- Should a referral be submitted more than once, the Women’s Business Network of the National Capital Region will honor the first referring individual only
- New members must not have been a Women’s Business Network of the National Capital Region Member within the last 12 months
- The referral must become a member at the time of registration
- The referral credit applies only on members who register for an annual membership
- In the case of company referrals, the referring member will receive a $25 credit for each new member
- Referral credits are not offered on renewals and apply to new memberships only
- There is no cash value – should your membership lapse, you will not receive cash value for the credits earned
- Referrals cannot be backdated, and the referred member must mention your name at the time of registration to be eligible for the credit
- For more information contact email@example.com.